Tuesday, January 06, 2009

[PDI-Steering] Progressives of Illinois social network created on Ning.com

http://progressivesofillinois.ning.com/

This network will require fine tuning over time, but I think it will help us grow PDI.

I've spent most of the last week researching web 2.0 applications, web marketing techniques, and social applications on the web. This is for personal reasons as well as to help PDI reach out, and I am sure it will help us over time.

I am working on a cohesive online marketing plan for PDI. It is our best return for the investment of only time, effort, and intelligence.

I will be doing my best to coordinate use of our blog on Blogger.com, our social net on Ning.com, and our home page & e-mail lists.

Gary - I'll need to have some phone or IM time with you on strategy for this effort.

---------------------------------------

On that note, starting tomorrow, I'm going to kick into high gear for the Economy conference segment. Hal, I'll get with you on that early next week.

Regards All, and happy New Year.

Dan

No comments: