Thursday, March 12, 2009

Re: [PDI] from qualogistics@aol.com again

Ok #1 I did not take offensive by the "bad words" in a recent email.?I learned a long time the use of foul language is worthless in any discussions and even in arguements. I do agree with Kat and Gary (thanks again for providing this forum) that foul language should be discouraged.

#2 I loved the irony and coincidence in this news article that detailed the activities of the recent mouthpiece and "leader" of the GOP in Cook County when describling what Police are calling prostitutes: "I was not in a compromising position other than I had friends over to my house," Skoien said.

Here is the article: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-skoien-wife-dispute-12mar12,0,7303553.story

Now I take no satisfaction that the family has been impacted and maybe someone was hit but other than that the party of "family values" has given us some more examples of these values - just bad ones at that!


Don Kirchenberg

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Kleppe <gary@garykleppe.org>
To: D Kirchenberg <qualogistics@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 6:43 pm
Subject: Re: [PDI] qualogistics@aol.com


Eugene,

Once again, I don't care whether you like or don't like Franken.
Personally, I don't think supporting Franken is the best use of my
resources either, which is one reason I'm not making plans to attend
the dinner Don mentioned.

I *do* care whether you waste my time by arguing about it on an email
list that I'm spending my own hard-earned money on in order to promote
productive political activism. And since asking nicely didn't work,
I've set your subscription to moderated. I'll cheerfully do the same
for anybody who persists in making personal attacks against other list
members and beating dead horse arguments after being told to stop.

Have a nice day right back at you.


_______________________________________________
PDI mailing list
PDI@illinoisprogressives.org
http://illinoisprogressives.org/mailman/listinfo/pdi_illinoisprogressives.org

This message was sent to qualogistics@aol.com.
To unsubscribe, visit the URL above, or email webmaster@illinoisprogressives.org
for assistance.

_______________________________________________
PDI mailing list
PDI@illinoisprogressives.org
http://illinoisprogressives.org/mailman/listinfo/pdi_illinoisprogressives.org

This message was sent to aquarianm.pd-il@blogger.com.
To unsubscribe, visit the URL above, or email webmaster@illinoisprogressives.org for assistance.

No comments: