Thursday, March 12, 2009

Re: [PDI] qualogistics@aol.com

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:25:03 -0400, you wrote:

>I'd like to get off the PDI list, but you seem to have usurped Illinois progressives.
>
>It was weird that you closed an earlier email with:
>
>-Gary Kleppe, list moderator
>-do as I say, not....
>
>Could you please clarify whether this is PDI or Illinois Progressives?

I can't clarify, because I don't think I understand what you're
asking.

For anyone who would like to get off the PDI list, there are
instructions on how to unsubscribe. If they aren't clear to you and
you'd still like to unsub, email me *privately* and I'll be happy to
assist you.

I assume the "Illinois Progressives" you are talking about is a Yahoo
email list which we're both on. That list was started by several
people other than me and I have no moderator authority on it. I don't
know why you think I've "usurped" it; any postings I've made on that
group represent my opinions only and I've never purported to be part
of that list's management.

The PDI list (and associated web site) does run on a domain called
illinoisprogressives.org. This domain belongs to PDI and is hosted at
my expense and adminned by me. Despite the similar name it has nothing
to do with the Yahoo list you're talking about.


_______________________________________________
PDI mailing list
PDI@illinoisprogressives.org
http://illinoisprogressives.org/mailman/listinfo/pdi_illinoisprogressives.org

This message was sent to aquarianm.pd-il@blogger.com.
To unsubscribe, visit the URL above, or email webmaster@illinoisprogressives.org for assistance.

No comments: