Thursday, March 12, 2009

Re: [PDI] qualogistics@aol.com

Eugene,

Once again, I don't care whether you like or don't like Franken.
Personally, I don't think supporting Franken is the best use of my
resources either, which is one reason I'm not making plans to attend
the dinner Don mentioned.

I *do* care whether you waste my time by arguing about it on an email
list that I'm spending my own hard-earned money on in order to promote
productive political activism. And since asking nicely didn't work,
I've set your subscription to moderated. I'll cheerfully do the same
for anybody who persists in making personal attacks against other list
members and beating dead horse arguments after being told to stop.

Have a nice day right back at you.


_______________________________________________
PDI mailing list
PDI@illinoisprogressives.org
http://illinoisprogressives.org/mailman/listinfo/pdi_illinoisprogressives.org

This message was sent to aquarianm.pd-il@blogger.com.
To unsubscribe, visit the URL above, or email webmaster@illinoisprogressives.org for assistance.

No comments: