Friday, February 27, 2009

Please Mrs. Erick. H Nelson need your help.

Good Day.

PROPOSAL FOR PARTNERSHIP/INVESTMENT

With due respect, trust and humility let me start by introducing myself.

I am Mrs. Erick.H Nelson from Congo and I am currently in Europe as a
refugee due to the political crisis in my Country.
Our family have substantial amount of fund (US$7.2M)for you to handle on my
behalf for investment purpose in your Country
because I cannot handle it alone based on my status here as a refugee that
is why I seek for your kind assistance and cooperation including help.

Please if you find my proposal interesting send me your private phone and
name so that my son Mr.Peter can contact you.

He will be glad to give you more information and further clarification
required for successful completion of this investment/business proposal.
I anticipate your quick response via this email:ercknelson@aim.com

Best Regards,


Mrs. Erick.H.Nelson.

No comments: